Employee Benefit Resources, of Bridgeport, Michigan, was founded in 1991. We pride ourselves in offering affordable benefits such as individual health insurance, employee group health, and life and disability insurance. We strive to help our clients find the right plans to fit their needs. You can be assured that when you do business with us, your needs will be handled with care and flexibility.
Employee Benefit Resources uses three core principles to manage your employee benefits plans. We provide to our clients professional value-added services that are based on strategic
planning, creative solutions, and five-star support services.
Some of the insurance companies we represent include:
• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
• HealthPlus of Michigan
• McLaren Health Plan
• Mutual of Omaha
• Priority Health
• United Health One
We recommend that our clients make employee benefits management a strategic initiative. By defining objectives and developing an action plan based on meeting those objectives, we ensure an organized, comprehensive approach to fulfilling your benefits needs. Our careful strategic planning services include ongoing evaluation of all your plan’s characteristics, such as access, service and price, to ensure a proper balance is achieved. Strategic planning also shields your plan from becoming obsolete as new trends and market factors emerge, and can help with budgeting and long-term cost management.
You face many employee benefit challenges, including internal resources, time management, employee education, compliance with federal and state legislation, trend increases, pharmacy costs and increased litigation activity. We specialize in identifying each client’s unique needs and evaluating, negotiating with, and recommending insurers and plans to meet those needs.
We pride ourselves on the level of knowledge and service we provide to our clients.
• Contact: We meet with clients regularly to ensure carriers, coverage and costs are meeting expectations.
• Education: We conduct employee meetings and provide custom communication materials for employees.
• Advocacy: We work on your behalf to bring an unbiased perspective to all situations,
with no allegiance to any specific carrier or vendor.
• Personnel: We hire and maintain a professional, experienced staff and ensure that they are up to date
on all the latest trends and information.
• Information: We possess the information and expertise that allow us to access comprehensive,
competitive benefits programs, and we know where to find answers to your insurance,
employee benefits and human resources questions.